SUPPLIES / MATERIALS
- Students must pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the posted class fee at time of registration. The balance is due prior to class, but can be paid the day of the class.
- All class registrations including the deposit must be received 5 days prior to the first class. If a minimum number of students is registered but there are still seats available, registration will continue up to the time of the class.
- If a class has to be cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be notified at least 3 days before the first class. If an individual session has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. weather, instructor’s illness, etc.), you will be notified as soon as possible and it will be rescheduled.
- If the minimum number of students does not register at least 5 days prior to the first class and the class has to be cancelled, the deposit will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student’s choice.
- Class deposits will not be refunded for any reason other than as stated above, but a student can find a substitute for their seat without penalty.
SUPPLIES / MATERIALS
- We ask that any class materials be purchased from Knitty Gritty Yarns and that you do not substitute. Please arrive for class at least 15-30 minutes early to purchase any supplies if you have not already done so.
- Material fees are in addition to the class fee and should be paid prior to the start of the first class.
- Class handouts are for the students who attend the class. Registrants who do not attend the class will not receive handouts. Handout may not be copied as that would be a violation of copyright laws.
- Only registered students may sit in class. As such, no children or guardians or visiting friends may sit in unless they have fully paid the class tuition.
- All students are presumed to have the prerequisite skills listed on the class sheet. The teacher will only be able to assist students without the prerequisite skills as time allows and may be very limited. Please be sure you are comfortable with the prerequisite skills listed.
- If pre-work or homework is required for class, please make every effort to have it completed prior to class. Class time is scheduled based on the assumption that students will be ready to proceed from the point of the completed homework. If you need additional help, please visit Knitty Gritty Yarns during regular business hours.
- Any equipment or materials borrowed by the student from Knitty Gritty Yarns or the Instructor must be returned immediately upon the conclusion of the class in the same condition as it was received. Any equipment or material that is not returned in a timely manner or that is damaged shall become the property of the student, who will be charged the full retail price for such equipment or material.
- At the conclusion of the class students will be requested to complete a Class/Instructor Evaluation Form. Please give the form some thought and be frank and honest. It is Knitty Gritty Yarns' intention to make every class it offers the best it can be and we need your feedback to do so.
- Please advise Knitty Gritty Yarns staff of any allergies or health issue that we need to accommodate. We will make every effort to make your experience instructive, positive and fun.
- Knitty Gritty Yarns will provide a reasonable learning environment including a knowledgeable instructor, access to necessary supplies and an appropriate work area.
- Knitty Gritty Yarns will make every effort to contact you if the class or a class session has to be cancelled or rescheduled for any reason. You are encouraged to call us at (315) 472-9276 to confirm the class is being held as scheduled if you have any doubts.